Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Martin Payne (Character)
from "Martin" (1992)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- California, Here We Come: Part 1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Martin Lawrence
- California, Here We Come: Part 2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Martin Lawrence
- One Flew Over the Hoochie's Nest (1997) TV episode, Played by Martin Lawrence
- Goin' for Mine (1997) TV episode, Played by Martin Lawrence
- Stake-Out (1997) TV episode, Played by Martin Lawrence
Gina Waters: Okay, this how we play, when I ask a question, you just answer it honestly, okay? That means everybody.
Martin Payne: I'm gonna do the honest thing, girl!
Gina Waters: Alright. Question number one - "Would you date someone who was 40lbs. overweight?"
Martin Payne: Nah. Nah. No. No. I got to breathe , baby.
[act like he's suffocating]
Pamela 'Pam' James: I would. I mean, as long as 20 of it was in his wallet.
Cole Brown: Uh, sure. 40lbs. overweight means baby can cook.
Pamela 'Pam' James: Next question: "If you were married and shipwrecked on a desert island with a beautiful stranger, would you make love to them?"
Cole Brown: Whew, Mary Ann and Ginger? Yeah! But not that Mrs. Howell.
Gina Waters: Martin?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.