Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Vice Principal Mr. Butlertron (Character)
from "Clone High" (2002)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- "Clone High"
... aka "Clone High U.S.A." - USA (promotional title)
- Snowflake Day: A Very Special Holiday Episode (2003) TV episode, Played by Christopher Miller
- Changes: The Big Prom: The Sex Romp: The Season Finale (2003) TV episode, Played by Christopher Miller
- Makeover, Makeover, Makeover: The Makeover Episode (2003) TV episode, Played by Christopher Miller
- Litter Kills: Litterally (2003) TV episode, Played by Christopher Miller
- A Room of One's Clone: The Pie of the Storm (2003) TV episode, Played by Christopher Miller
Scudworth: [looking into a periscope in his office at Joan and Abe] Young, unsuspecting clones. Little do they know... I control them!
Scudworth: [raises the periscope, which reveals Scudworth's head, wearing a folded paper pirate hat] The greatest minds the world has ever known! For what is more powerful than a high school PRINCIPAL?
Shadowy Figure: [voice from the shadows] Doctor Scudworth!
Shadowy Figure: [Scudworth yelps, as the man steps out of the shadows] I'm sorry to disturb you but there's growing concern among the Secret Board of Shadowy Figures that you may be... completely insane.
[Scudworth slowly removes his pirate hat and places it in a drawer marked Pirate Hats. He smiles at the Shadowy Figure]
Shadowy Figure: Yeah well you do have a robotic butler named Mr. Butlertron.
Mr. Butlertron: [Mr. Butlertron enters, carrying a tray] Anyone for scooooones?
Scudworth: [Takes a scone] Why creating a mechanical British servant is no more eccentric than that tie you're wearing!
Mr. Butlertron: [Shadowy Figure looks down. He's not wearing a tie. Mr. Butlertron's tray reemerges, carrying a tea pot and a cup] More tea, Wesley?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.