She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Sam Hunt Singing '90s Hits by Mariah Carey and Destiny's Child Is Just Everything (From BuzzSugar. 10 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Savage! Watch Katie Holmes Destroy Ryan Reynolds at Musical Beers (From Moviefone. 10 February 2016, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes Is More Endearing Than Ever While Doing Her Best Beyoncé Impression (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 7:16 AM, PST)
- How a Devastating Fire Inspired Keith Urban to Want to Give Back (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Berlin: Variety Critics Pick Their Festival Wish Lists (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Weinsteins closing in on 'Mary Magdalene' (From ScreenDaily. 9 February 2016, 9:21 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Celebrate Emma Roberts' 25th Birthday With Her Best Style Moments—Plus an Embarrassing One to Grow On (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 5:30 AM, PST)
- All Hail the Scream Queen! Look Back on Emma Roberts's Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 9 February 2016, 5:10 PM, PST)
- The Best Wisdom From Best Actress Oscar Speeches (From Popsugar. 8 February 2016, 4:20 PM, PST)