She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyonce & Nicki Minaj Have The Ultimate Summer Party In "Feeling Myself" Video (From TooFab. 19 May 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Maya Rudolph Introduces a New National Anthem, Now With Beyoncé Lyrics (From Popsugar. 19 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Maya Brings Back Pamela Bell, Bey (From Access Hollywood. 19 May 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Spreads Oscar Dust Over Live-Action Tinker Bell Movie (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- Grace of Monaco premieres Monday night on Lifetime (From ChannelGuideMag. 21 May 2015, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- New on Netflix: June 2015 (From Moviefone. 21 May 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Stars Share Sweet, Silly Social Media Snaps to Support Red Nose Day (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes clip from ‘Wild’ & more inspirational female film characters (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Promises Joy, Tears (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 10:41 AM, PDT)