She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Jay Z: Give Tidal A Chance (From Access Hollywood. 26 April 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Jay Z Issues 'Stream of Consciousness' Defense of Tidal (From Vulture. 26 April 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Shares a Ton of Photos from Mom Tina's Wedding -- Blue Ivy Looked Adorable! (From TooFab. 24 April 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Lawrence Is Dazzling Woman in Red (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman to return to West End after 17 years (From National Ledger. 24 April 2015, 3:59 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- The most awesome female leads on Netflix (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 April 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Meryl Streep, Seth Rogen's 'XMas,' 'Spectre' top Sony Pictures CinemaCon sneak (From Hitfix. 24 April 2015, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- People Names Sandra Bullock the World's Most Beautiful Woman! (From Popsugar. 22 April 2015, 7:23 AM, PDT)