She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyonce & Jay Z -- Check Out Our New $45 Million Palace (From TMZ. 6 October 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Sam Bailey on supporting Beyoncé: "She didn't even bother to meet me - who does she think she is?" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015: week two – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 October 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Why Nicole Kidman Let John Cusack Rough Her Up During A Love Scene (From Cinema Blend. 6 October 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Bella Cruise Marries Max Parker; Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman Absent From Wedding (From Uinterview. 6 October 2015, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here 2015 rumours: Who's entering the jungle? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 5:01 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Jonás Cuarón’s Thriller ‘Desierto’ Acquired by Stx Entertainment (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: Ellen Page Touted for 'Flatliners' Remake; Watch Kurt Russell in First 'Bone Tomahawk' Trailer (From Movies.com. 6 October 2015, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Ellen Page To Star In 'Flatliners' Remake (From The Playlist. 6 October 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)