She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyonce Shows Off Hot Bod in Pink Swimsuit, Shares Cute Video Of Jay Z and Blue Ivy (From TooFab. 1 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- YouTube Star Bart Baker Signs With Talent Agency CAA (From Tubefilter News. 30 June 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj wants to work with One Direction (From National Ledger. 30 June 2015, 1:33 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Nicole Kidman Is 'Queen of the Desert' in Werner Herzog's New Trailer (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer Introduces Nicole Kidman As Werner Herzog’s Queen Of The Desert (From We Got This Covered. 3 July 2015, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Full Us Trailer for Herzog's 'Queen of the Desert' with Nicole Kidman (From FirstShowing.net. 2 July 2015, 4:08 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Mark Wahlberg, Director Peter Berg in Talks for Action Movie ‘Mile 22’ at Stx (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- New Projects: ‘The Birds’, ‘Monopoly’, and ‘Ashley’s War’ (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2015, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- New Year's Eve spinoff Mother's Day is starring Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 July 2015, 4:27 PM, PDT)