She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- The X Factor 2014: week three as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 October 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Has Got the Moves Like Beyonce (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 October 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor Live Show 3: Movies Week - live blog (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 October 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 30 Pairs of Passes to ‘Before I Go to Sleep’ With Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth (From HollywoodChicago.com. 25 October 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Why Gotham Nominee 'Under the Skin' Took a Decade to Make (Videos) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 23 October 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Kills the Red Carpet in a Fitted Dress, Bright Pink Lip: See the Star's Bold Style in Shanghai (From Us Weekly. 23 October 2014, 6:16 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- ‘Boyhood’ Tops Gotham Award Nominations (From The Wrap. 23 October 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Film Awards Announce 18 Categories for First Live Broadcast (From The Wrap. 22 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Meryl Streep's Set to Sing Off-Key (& Other News) (From FilmExperience. 22 October 2014, 7:13 AM, PDT)