She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- Mongrel picks up Grace of Monaco (From ScreenDaily. 22 April 2014, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Why U.S. Audiences Are More Comfortable With Subtitles Than Ever (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- I'm Just A Girl Who Can't Say No (To Links) (From FilmExperience. 22 April 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Jay Z will give Kanye West wedding a miss (From RealBollywood. 22 April 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Sia Explained How ‘Pretty Hurts’ Got to Beyoncé (From Vulture. 22 April 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Did LeToya Luckett Buy Beyonce's Album? -- Destiny's Child Castoff Speaks [Video] (From TMZ. 22 April 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Good TV Ratings Bring Back Oscar Producers for Third Consecutive Year (From Alt Film Guide. 22 April 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts' 'Heartbreak' Over Half-Sister's Death (From Access Hollywood. 22 April 2014, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Sorcerer,' 'Get Carter' (From Moviefone. 22 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)