She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé, Jay Z and Rita Ora Celebrate the Holidays Together—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 17 December 2014, 11:39 AM, PST)
- 'Dear White People,' 'Selma' lead 15th annual Black Reel Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- 2014's Cutest Moments of Country Stars Serenading Their Fans: Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Et's One Stop Holiday Shop: Soko Giveaway (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 3:42 PM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Puppy Love vs. Ellen's Oscar Selfie: Vote for the Best Viral Moment of the Year! (From E! Online. 18 December 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Natalie Portman Remembers How Mike Nichols Saved Her from 'Star Wars' (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 December 2014, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Not Getting Divorce, Despite Star Report (From GossipCop. 17 December 2014, 8:12 AM, PST)