She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Party With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian After the VMAs (From Popsugar. 29 August 2016, 8:22 PM, PDT)
- Blue Ivy Rocked A Nearly $11,000 Dress To The 2016 MTV VMAs Because Royalty Is Royalty (From ET Canada. 29 August 2016, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Look Back at Queen Bey's Incredible VMAs Moments (From Popsugar. 29 August 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman drama 'Lion' to open Zurich Film Festival (From ScreenDaily. 29 August 2016, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- Sneak Peek At The 2017 Pirelli Calender, Featuring Penelope Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Alicia Vikander And More (From ET Canada. 28 August 2016, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Poster and trailer for Lion starring Dev Patel, Rooney Mara and Nicole Kidman (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2016, 9:15 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Writer Anya Kochoff Romano to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Camp Pow Wow’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2016, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Where Does Britney Spears' Carpool Karaoke Rank Among Other Pop Divas? (From E! Online. 26 August 2016, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson Is Circling Role In ‘Ocean’s Eight’ (From The Wrap. 25 August 2016, 3:06 PM, PDT)