She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Does Holly Holm, New Ufc Champ, Not Know Who Beyoncé Is? (From Uinterview. 25 November 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Destiny's Child Singer Michelle Williams Disses Fan for Negative Facebook Comment (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Adele Shares Her Hilarious Reaction to That SNL Thanksgiving Parody (From Popsugar. 23 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Nathaniel Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Win a limited edition DVD of ‘Paddington’ with 3D sleeve (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Red Carpet Lineup Xxl: Nicole, Jada, Paz and Kate(s) (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2015, 7:28 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- All Hail the Scream Queen! Look Back on Emma Roberts's Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 27 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- "Spotlight" Director Tom McCarthy to Receive Sonny Bono Visionary Award at 27th Annual Psiff Awards Gala (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 November 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor to Be Honored at British Independent Film Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 November 2015, 4:17 AM, PST)