She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- X Factor: Jennifer Phillips earns a standing ovation after wowing with Mary Mary's 'Shackles' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2015, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Flaunts Makeup Free Face & Her Bikini Bod on Vacation (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Who stole Grimmy's jeans? Is Peter Dickson really gone? 14 bits of gossip from the red carpet (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 August 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- New Poster For The Danish Girl (From EmpireOnline. 27 August 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Pattinson to Play E.T. Spaceman in Mystery Sci-Fier for Veteran Auteur Denis (From Alt Film Guide. 26 August 2015, 8:24 PM, PDT)
- Watch: First U.S. Trailer For Stephen Daldry’s ‘Trash’ Starring Rooney Mara, Wagner Moura & Martin Sheen (From The Playlist. 26 August 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- amfAR to Fete ‘American Horror Story’ Creator Ryan Murphy at Inspiration Gala (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Jack Whitehall to star in new Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston movie Mother's Day (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 August 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Please Welcome to the Stage: Every Single Surprise Taylor Swift Guest (From Popsugar. 28 August 2015, 4:35 AM, PDT)