She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Tina Fey, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski Lip Sync to Beyonce’s ‘Flawless’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 July 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Boss (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Releases $1,700 Hip-Hop-Inspired Clutches: All the Details on the Luxe Purses (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise: A Retrospective (From SoundOnSight. 1 August 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Respect for Tom Cruise (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Life in Squares: why the Bloomsbury group’s talents are wasted on the box (From The Guardian - TV News. 31 July 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- What’s New on Amazon Prime: August 2015 (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Mistresses Recap: Alibi, Felicia (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- As Relativity Implodes, Filmmakers Are Left in Limbo (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)