She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- From Jay-Z to Katy: The 10 Hottest Fall 2017 Concert Tours (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jay-z and Kanye West Plan Summit to Bury Hatchet in Latest Feud (From TMZ. 20 September 2017, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce Steps Out Looking Stylish in NYC to Watch 'Aladdin' on Broadway - See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 September 2017, 11:34 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Just Won Her First Emmy, but It Wasn't Her First Shot at the Gold (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Why Nicole Kidman Is "Really Glad" Alexander Skarsgard Won an Emmy For Big Little Lies (From Popsugar. 20 September 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Hints That Big Little Lies Season 2 Is Going to Happen: "We're Trying" (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 2:56 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Julia Roberts on Motherhood, Talking Politics with Her Children and George Clooney’s ‘Cute, Cute’ Twins (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2017, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Lily-Rose Depp Turned Down ‘Pretty Woman’ Remake? (From GossipCop. 15 September 2017, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Broad City’ Season 4 Premiere Scores in Ratings; James Corden to Host amfAR Gala (From Variety - TV News. 14 September 2017, 4:09 PM, PDT)