She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyoncé Steps Out with Solange to Attend Missy Elliot Concert, 5 Weeks After Twins' Birth (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2017, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Dances Like Nobody's Watching While Watching Missy Elliott Perform (From E! Online. 22 July 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Common: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Set a ‘Good Example’ Building a Family Amidst Their Big Careers (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Is the Epitome of Weekend Vibes - See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Shows Off Her Fit Bikini Figure -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Why ‘Master of None’ Leads New Music Supervisor Emmy Race (From Indiewire. 21 July 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- 'Mr. Robot' creator Sam Esmail to direct Bermuda Triangle film (From ScreenDaily. 21 July 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Creator Sam Esmail to Write, Direct Bermuda Triangle Movie (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Tim Roth's Tin Star Lands at Amazon (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)