She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- See All the Times Beyoncé Has Used Instagram to Silence Her Haters (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Responds to the Split Rumors in the Best Way Possible (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 5:31 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce Combats Divorce Rumors With Sweet Pic Of Jay Z and Blue Ivy (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 July 2014, 11:16 PM, PDT)
- Director Brian Trenchard-Smith talks John Cusack thriller 'Drive Hard' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 30 July 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Naomi Watts Looks Adorable Scooting Around L.A. in a Little Girl's Dress! (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Ross Burden obituary (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 July 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew Reacts (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 July 2014, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- Films that'd get a fairer hearing if they weren't sequels (From Den of Geek. 29 July 2014, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday, Sandra Bullock! See Our Five Favorite Movie Roles (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2014, 6:25 AM, PDT)