She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- Cannes 2013 Opens with 3-D Glamour, Call Girls & Sci-Fi Animation (t) (From Filmmaker Magazine_Director Interviews (t). 18 May 2013, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013 roundup | Tom Lamont (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- See All the Stars at the Cannes Film Festival - So Far! (From Popsugar. 18 May 2013, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- 5 Biggest Stories of the Week: Beyoncé Pregnant With Baby No. 2, Selena Gomez Shows Off Her Bikini Bod (From E! Online. 18 May 2013, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce Slams Baby Reports: ‘All I Can Do Is Laugh’ (From HollywoodLife. 18 May 2013, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Rowland Near Deal to Join The X Factor: Report (From GossipCop. 18 May 2013, 7:01 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Weinstein Screens Early Oscar Bait At Cannes (From Huffington Post. 18 May 2013, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Jd Salinger documentary gets first screening (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 May 2013, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: Weinsteins Unveil Footage of 'Grace of Monaco', 'Salinger' and 'Mandela' (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 May 2013, 2:38 PM, PDT)