She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Could a Destiny's Child Reunion Really Happen? Here's Kelly Rowland's Answer (From E! Online. 25 October 2016, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Abbi Jacobson Imagines What’s in the Bags of Oprah, Kanye and Donald Trump (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Responds to the Backlash About Her "Formation" Dance Video With Goldie Hawn (From Popsugar. 25 October 2016, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Costume Designer Janet Patterson Dies (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 October 2016, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- World Premiere of Disney’s ‘Moana’ Set for Nov. 14 at AFI Fest (From Variety - Film News. 25 October 2016, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman’s Daughters Were Shocked by Her ‘Style Icon’ Designation at the InStyle Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 8:33 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Kim Kardashian Apologizes to Kris Jenner with a Pretty Woman Day — Complete with Boot Shopping! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2016, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Party Report: Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson, Connor Franta Stand Up for Lgbtq Youth Allies (Photos) (From The Wrap. 23 October 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts Presents People’s Jess Cagle with Glsen Visionary Award (From PEOPLE.com. 22 October 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)