She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Tina Knowles -- Backs That Thang Up On Jamie Foxx ... What Should He Do? (From TMZ. 21 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists 'Slay the Dragon' with Beyoncé Song (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists Slay the Dragon of Beyoncé (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dies at 82 (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2014, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Nic Cage and the Curios Case of the Non-Disparagement Agreement (From FilmExperience. 20 October 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Ben Whishaw stars as Wellington-less Paddington in new promo (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 October 2014, 5:35 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- The 5 Best ‘Pygmalion’ Movies Since ‘My Fair Lady’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 21 October 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts Wants her Kids to Stand Up for Themselves (From iCelebz. 20 October 2014, 9:54 PM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts, Honored For Work Against Bullying, Says She Was a ‘Shrinking Violet’ in School (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)