She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Listen to Beyonce's Two New Songs! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 November 2014, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Beyoncé's "Ring Off" Leaks Online and Ends Up Refueling Marriage Trouble Rumors—Listen! (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Beyonce's Song "Ring Off" Leaks, Reignites Jay Z Marriage Trouble Rumors (From Us Weekly. 20 November 2014, 1:13 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Paddington’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 November 2014, 11:27 AM, PST)
- ‘Paddington’ Not Quite So Polite? UK Ratings Board Baffles Brits With PG (From Deadline New York. 19 November 2014, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Pinewood Seals Slate Deal With Fox (From Deadline New York. 19 November 2014, 8:03 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- The Rise, Fall and Rise of Jennifer Aniston (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2014, 4:38 AM, PST)
- An Intimate Conversation With Mike Nichols (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 20 November 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Inside Diane Sawyer and Mike Nichols's Longtime Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 20 November 2014, 1:40 PM, PST)