She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- 13 Pictures That Will Make You Seriously Question the Jay Z and Beyoncé Split Rumors (From Popsugar. 23 July 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z Split Rumors Continue (From National Ledger. 23 July 2014, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- A Comprehensive History of Jay Z and Beyoncé’s Relationship (From Vulture. 23 July 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Before I Go To Sleep’ Remembers To Release A Poster (From The Hollywood News. 24 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Keith Urban, The Band Perry and More Join Reba McEntire's Prayer for Peace (From PEOPLE.com. 23 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- New 'Fury', 'Sin City 2', 'Zero Theorem' and 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Posters (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 July 2014, 7:47 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Jason Blum interview: The Purge: Anarchy, Paranormal Activity 5 and more (From Den of Geek. 22 July 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- How Fargo Star Allison Tolman Beat "600 Girls" for Her Breakout Role (From E! Online. 19 July 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Binge Guide: What You Need to Watch Before the Big Show (Video) (From Moviefone. 17 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)