She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Jay Z's Tidal Just Got Very Big, Very Public Celeb Endorsements (From Vulture. 30 March 2015, 12:42 AM, PDT)
- Finally, the Destiny's Child Reunion You've Been Waiting For (From Popsugar. 29 March 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Destiny's Child Reunited to Perform Michelle's Gospel Song (From Vulture. 29 March 2015, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Gillian Flynn boards New Regency heist thriller (From ScreenDaily. 27 March 2015, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- 'Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief' (2015) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 March 2015, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'American Idol' Season 14 - Top 9 '80s Night and Double-Elimination (From Hitfix. 25 March 2015, 4:58 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Even Taylor Swift Was Fooled by Her Look-Alike (From Popsugar. 27 March 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- 7 alternative Disney Princesses from Star Wars, Pretty Woman and more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Actor/Director Joel Edgerton’s New Movie Officially Titled The Gift (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 March 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)