She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Jay Z on Jay Pharoah’s Jay Z Impression: Hahaha, Yep! (From Vulture. 26 February 2015, 11:37 AM, PST)
- Beyonce Shares Her Intense Workout Routine in Sped-Up Instagram Video — Learn Her Moves Here! (From Us Weekly. 26 February 2015, 1:56 AM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: Why is Playboy's February issue making people sick? (From Hitfix. 25 February 2015, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Stx Entertainment Dates Films With Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts, Jason Blum (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)
- Video: Conan Joins Grindr With a Little Help From Billy Eichner (From TVLine.com. 25 February 2015, 7:23 AM, PST)
- The Hot Oscars Parties You May Have Missed (From Popsugar. 25 February 2015, 3:40 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Dominic West Joins Jodie Foster And George Clooney In Money Monster (From We Got This Covered. 26 February 2015, 4:43 AM, PST)
- Every Day I'm Hustling: Film’s 10 most memorable con artists (From Cineplex. 25 February 2015, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Casting: Routh, Ferrell, West, Chandler, Standen (From Dark Horizons. 25 February 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)