She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyoncé Pregnancy Rumors Seemingly Shut Down With Photo of Singer, Jay Z's Champagne Toast (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj is all Praises for Blue Ivy (From iCelebz. 15 September 2014, 10:32 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Jay Z Suggests Wife Beyonce Knowles Expecting, Divorce Rumors Quiet (From National Ledger. 15 September 2014, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for ‘American Idol’ New York Auditions (From The Wrap. 15 September 2014, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- Dead Calm (From Sky Movies. 15 September 2014, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- Keith Urban: We Are in 'Deep Grief' Over the Death of Nicole Kidman's Father (From PEOPLE.com. 13 September 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Will Ellen DeGeneres return as Oscars host this year? (Poll) (From Gold Derby. 15 September 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Outback Journey 'Tracks' Stars Best Actress Hopeful Wasikowska (Behind-the-Scenes Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 15 September 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Required Reading: Adult Adolescence and ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 15 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)