She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Lena Dunham Woke Up Like This, Is No Beyoncé (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce Goes Braless For The Upcoming 'Cr Fashion Book' (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 August 2014, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato: Kim Kardashian's Body Inspires Women (From Access Hollywood. 28 August 2014, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Says She and Keith Urban Are ''Lucky'' They Met Late in Life: ''I've Been to Hell and Back'' (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- First Look at Nicole Kidman in 'Paddington', Plus a New Poster (From Rope Of Silicon. 28 August 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- New Paddington Poster and a First Look at Nicole Kidman’s Sinister Taxidermist (From HeyUGuys. 28 August 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Why the Emmys bitchslapped 'The Normal Heart': Yes, Hollywood still hates gays (From Gold Derby. 28 August 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Top Twitter TV Ratings, But Can’t Compete With Oscars (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Emmys: Time for TV to Get Over Its Inferiority Complex (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)