She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Kelly Rowland Throws Shade At Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Performance (Video) (From TMZ. 22 January 2017, 6:54 AM, PST)
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson and America Ferrera Deliver Powerful Speeches at Women's March on Washington (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 2:25 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Thanks Barack and Michelle Obama With Sweet Instagram Pic (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 3:22 PM, PST)
- ‘Lion,’ ’20th Century Women’ Roar in Expanded Release Ahead of Oscar Nominations (From The Wrap. 22 January 2017, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Big Little Lies: Everyone Has Dirty Secrets in New HBO Trailer (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 January 2017, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Actress in a Supporting Role, Personal Ballot (From FilmExperience. 20 January 2017, 9:58 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Annapurna Launches Distribution Arm With Kathryn Bigelow Detroit Riots Movie (From Variety - Film News. 20 January 2017, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Miles Morales as Spider-Man Headlines Sony Animation Lineup (From Comicmix. 20 January 2017, 10:55 AM, PST)
- Blake Lively Jokes Daughters Are ‘Not Old Enough for Me to Be Thrilled to Be Away From Them’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 10:10 AM, PST)