She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Michelle Williams rips Mike Huckabee for dissing Beyonce Knowles (From National Ledger. 23 January 2015, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Her Outfit Cost What?! Beyoncé's $3,250 Courtside Style (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Listen to the Sexy Songs on the Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack (From BuzzSugar. 23 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Sundance: ‘Sleeping With Other People’ Pits Love Against Sex in Modern Age (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Sundance: Kurt Cobain and Marlon Brando Speak From the Grave in New Films (From The Wrap. 24 January 2015, 9:45 PM, PST)
- Sundance: Nicole Kidman Drama ‘Strangerland’ Heading to Alchemy (From The Wrap. 24 January 2015, 8:56 PM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Julia Roberts to Star in Batkid Begins Film (From Worst Previews. 25 January 2015, 1:56 AM, PST)
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88 (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 8:12 PM, PST)
- Julia Roberts Bringing Batkid Story To Theaters (From Access Hollywood. 24 January 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)