She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- 14 of the Biggest Celebrity Heroes of 2016 (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 December 2016, 12:12 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé Isn't Finished With That Lemonade: Watch the Music Video For "All Night" (From BuzzSugar. 1 December 2016, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Beyoncé Shares Another Glimpse at Her Wedding Dress and More Emotional Moments in Latest Music Video (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 10:33 AM, PST)
- La La Land leads the nominations for the 2016 Critics’ Choice Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2016, 3:51 AM, PST)
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, and Shailene Woodley Head to HBO (From Slash Film. 2 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Big Little Lies Trailer: Reese Witherspoon And Nicole Kidman Headline HBO’s Starry Limited Series (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2016, 9:07 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Jodie Foster cast in Drew Pearce’s Hotel Artemis (From Flickeringmyth. 30 November 2016, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Jodie Foster To Star In Hotel Artemis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 November 2016, 6:20 PM, PST)
- Jodie Foster to Star in Thriller Hotel Artemis (From Screen Anarchy. 29 November 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)