She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Heather Morris Nails 'DWTS' Routine Without Maksim Chmerkovskiy After Injury Scare (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 March 2017, 6:55 PM, PDT)
- Relive Every Epic Moment of Solange's Wedding Weekend With Beyoncé and Jay Z (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: “Flash” Dance (From Comicmix. 27 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Amber Heard Is Ready to Fight in New Aquaman Set Photo (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2017, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: Nicole Kidman is Queen Of The Desert in this trailer for the Werner Herzog film (From The AV Club. 27 March 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- 6 Wild (And Early) Emmy Nomination Predictions (From Indiewire Television. 27 March 2017, 4:14 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Beauty vs Beast: My Fiancée's Best Friend (From FilmExperience. 27 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Smurfs: The Lost Village’ (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Pretty Woman’: Looking Back at Julia Roberts’ Star-Making Role (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)