She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- The HeyUGuys Interviews: Colin Firth & Jeremy Irvine at The Railway Man UK Premiere (From HeyUGuys. 4 December 2013, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Veronica Mars Set for March 14, 2014 Release (From Collider.com. 4 December 2013, 11:39 AM, PST)
- "Grace Of Monaco": Enter Nicole Kidman (From SneakPeek. 3 December 2013, 6:38 AM, PST)
- The X Factor Top 6 Performance Recap: I Stand Here Waiting for You to Bang the Gong (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 7:46 PM, PST)
- 'X Factor' Top 6: Jeff Gutt and Ellona Santiago bring it (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 4 December 2013, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Jay-z -- Meatless Birthday Lunch ... with Beyonce & Anne Hathaway (From TMZ. 4 December 2013, 4:14 PM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Satellite Award Nominees (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 2:37 PM, PST)
- Watch: Margo Martindale to her award rivals: 'Eat the fish, bitch!' (From Gold Derby. 3 December 2013, 6:14 PM, PST)
- Legendary Miyazaki's Last Movie Wins NY Film Critics Award - But Is It a 2013 Release? (From Alt Film Guide. 3 December 2013, 3:32 PM, PST)