She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Jay Z tuns down Kanye West's best man offer? (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Beyoncé and Hubby Jay Z Have a Date Night in London—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Hold Up - Did Blue Ivy Carter Just Say "Surfboard"? (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Grace of Monaco Gets A New Poster (From ShockYa. 8 March 2014, 11:18 AM, PST)
- Beauty Break: Happy International Women's Day! (From FilmExperience. 8 March 2014, 7:24 AM, PST)
- 'Grace of Monaco' Trailer: Nicole Kidman Plays the Iconic Actress Who Became a Princess (From Movies.com. 7 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- 'August Osage County' - rich brew of drama (Ians Movie Review) (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 10:58 PM, PST)
- ‘Tracks’ Trailer: Mia Wasikowska Romances Adam Driver In the Australian Outback (From FilmSchoolRejects. 7 March 2014, 5:28 PM, PST)
- Watch: Mia Wasikowska Schleps Through the Outback in New Trailer for 'Tracks' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 3:46 PM, PST)