She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Kim's Dress, Kanye's Smile, and Lots of Pda - There's Just So Much to See Here (From Popsugar. 2 September 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Do You Still Think Beyoncé and Jay Z Are Heading For a Breakup? (From Popsugar. 2 September 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger Deserted at Airport in London - Still Loves Beyonce Knowles Hugs (From National Ledger. 2 September 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- "Mission: Impossible 5" Takes Over Morocco (From Dark Horizons. 2 September 2014, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Park Chan-wook's Fingersmith adaptation confirmed (From ScreenDaily. 2 September 2014, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Before I Go to Sleep Review (From The Hollywood News. 2 September 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Smackdown 1989: Anjelica, Brenda, Dianne, Lena, and Julia Roberts (From FilmExperience. 31 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Why the Emmys bitchslapped 'The Normal Heart': Yes, Hollywood still hates gays (From Gold Derby. 28 August 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Top Twitter TV Ratings, But Can’t Compete With Oscars (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 2:28 PM, PDT)