She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- Cannes '14 line-up announced (From FilmExperience. 17 April 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- 2014 Cannes Film Festival Lineup: New Movies From David Cronenberg, Tommy Lee Jones, Ryan Gosling and More (From Movies.com. 17 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Festival 2014: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Movies Make the Lineup (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling Might Not Be Mia Much Longer (From Popsugar. 17 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue? (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Every Emotion We Felt When We Heard Beyoncé and Jay Z Might Go on Tour Together This Summer (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Before There Was Snapchat: A Look Back At The Biggest Stars Of 1999 (From TheFabLife - Movies. 17 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Of Mice and Men’ Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring Vibrant and Poignant Life to Steinbeck Revival (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Gone Girl Trailer Lands (From EmpireOnline. 15 April 2014, 2:28 AM, PDT)