She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Blue Ivy Might Not Be as Big of a Basketball Fan as Beyoncé and Jay Z (From Popsugar. 20 February 2017, 2:30 PM, PST)
- We Found It: Blue Ivy’s $1,800 Gucci Dress – and Three Affordable Alternatives! (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 9:35 AM, PST)
- Pregnant Beyonce and Jay Z Dote on Blue Ivy at NBA All-Star Game: See Her Reaction to the Mascots! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Big Little Lies: No Season Two for the HBO Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 February 2017, 5:10 PM, PST)
- Aqualad Will Not Show Up in Aquaman Promises Director (From MovieWeb. 20 February 2017, 2:24 PM, PST)
- "The Edit" - Enter Nicole Kidman (From SneakPeek. 20 February 2017, 2:06 PM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- 28 Stars Turning 50 This Year (From Popsugar. 19 February 2017, 12:50 PM, PST)
- ‘Irada’ Review: Arshad Warsi and Naseeruddin Shah Can’t Save This Mopey Indian Drama (From Indiewire. 18 February 2017, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Hook Prequel Planned by Original Star, Kickstarter Launched (From MovieWeb. 16 February 2017, 2:59 PM, PST)