She's already a 16-time Grammy winner and a beauty and style icon, but now Beyonce can add one more accomplishment to the list -- being named People magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012." This marks the ninth time she's made the list.
According to the superstar mom, she feels "even more beautiful" after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-z.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she tells People. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
As for which one of her famous parents baby Blue looks like, according to Beyonce, it's neither.
"She looks like Blue," she says. "She's her own person."
Related: Beyonce's Candid & Personal Pics
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- Beyoncé Dedicates Her Song ''Halo'' to Jay Z During Opening Night of The Formation World Tour: Watch! (From E! Online. 28 April 2016, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Is Beyonce's Lemonade a Work of Art or a Marketing Ploy? (From Hitfix. 28 April 2016, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- 50+ Intimate, Breathtaking Pictures From the Formation World Tour, Courtesy of Beyoncé (From Popsugar. 28 April 2016, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Ewan McGregor’s ‘American Pastoral’ Gets October Release (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2016, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Jason Bateman Directs Christopher Walken, Nicole Kidman In ‘Family Fang’ – Specialty Preview (From Deadline. 28 April 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Zoe Kravitz in Talks to Star With Scarlett Johansson in ‘Rock That Body’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Mother’S Day – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 April 2016, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- Mother's Day gets the mother of all critical maulings (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 April 2016, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Georgia’s 7 Must-Know Extras Casting Companies (From Backstage. 28 April 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)