Tragically, the sharks eventually died of alcohol poisoning.
It was a given that Syfy's Jersey Shore Shark Attack would be a bad movie, but the question is ... is it a good bad movie? Surprisingly, yes, for the most part.
Thanks to a game cast, appropriately dumb dialogue, and some astoundingly bad special effects, it ends up trashy fun ... until it eventually wears out its welcome.
Jeremy Luc as "The Complication"
Things get off to an eye-rolling start as we meet the lead characters, the excruciatingly named The Complication (Jeremy Luc), Nooki ( Melissa Molinaro), Pauly Balzac (Daniel Booko), and Donnie (played by Joey Russo, who mugged Meg Foster for her eyes).
Fortunately, the level of satire rises a notch after that cringe-inducing roll call.
The Guidos get into the typical Jersey Shore shenanigans (they're after A.S.S. "Alcohol, Sun, Sex"), but because this is family-friendly Syfy, it stays at a »
Similar News ItemsDeborah Gibson (I)
- Mad Max's Weekend Movie Guide: 'Pain & Gain' & More (From NextMovie. 26 April 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Debbie Gibson -- I'm Still a Belly Good Singer! (From TMZ. 5 April 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Original Pop Princess Is Back... (From Huffington Post. 1 April 2013, 12:34 PM, PDT)
"Days of Our Lives" (1965)
- The Hangover III Red-Band Trailer Hits The Web (From ShockYa. 18 May 2013, 4:23 AM, PDT)
- Days of Our Lives' Dylan Michael Patton Charged With Selling Cocaine (From E! Online. 17 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Liveblogging “Days Of Our Lives.” Calm Before The Storm (From The Backlot. 17 May 2013, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- ’21 and Over’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 April 2013, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- 21 & Over Review (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2013, 4:10 AM, PST)
- Film Review: Drinking ‘The Hangover’ Formula, ‘21 and Over’ is a Poor Man’s ‘Animal House’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 3 March 2013, 8:33 PM, PST)