Rejoice! The weekend is upon us! Some of you are getting ready to go catch Prometheus. Some of you are just going to kick back, relax at home and have a beer. Well either way, what better way to kick it off than with Icons Of Fright’s “Song Of The Week”! Last week, we gave ya a little Megadeth, this week? How ’bout a little Alice In Chains? And since this is a horror site, I thought this would be their most appropriate tune to rock out to. Whatever your plans are, we wish you well and encourage you crank this one! Have a great weekend faithful Fright Fans!
And as a bonus, how ’bout a live version with Alice In Chain‘s current singer William DuVall. He’s pretty darned good, no?
- Rob Galluzzo
Similar News ItemsAlice in Chains
- Speak Up For "Speak" (From JustPressPlay. 20 November 2013, 4:34 PM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – November 4th 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 5 November 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Remembering Never: Exclusive Interview with Pete Kowalsky (From Obsessed with Film. 3 November 2013, 8:06 AM, PST)
William De Vaull
- Porno For Pyros Fans, There's Good News Coming Your Way (From Huffington Post. 19 August 2013, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 5 Essential Alice In Chains Songs (From Obsessed with Film. 3 July 2013, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Daft Punk keeps No. 1 on Billboard 200: Alice In Chains and John Fogerty right behind (From Hitfix. 5 June 2013, 10:30 AM, PDT)