Rejoice! The weekend is upon us! Some of you are getting ready to go catch Prometheus. Some of you are just going to kick back, relax at home and have a beer. Well either way, what better way to kick it off than with Icons Of Fright’s “Song Of The Week”! Last week, we gave ya a little Megadeth, this week? How ’bout a little Alice In Chains? And since this is a horror site, I thought this would be their most appropriate tune to rock out to. Whatever your plans are, we wish you well and encourage you crank this one! Have a great weekend faithful Fright Fans!
And as a bonus, how ’bout a live version with Alice In Chain‘s current singer William DuVall. He’s pretty darned good, no?
- Rob Galluzzo
Similar News ItemsAlice in Chains
- Music: Charlie Cosser On Charming Liars (From Uinterview. 13 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Deliver Us From Evil' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the Eric Bana Horrorfest (From Moviefone. 2 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Beyond Fright: Song Of The Week – Biohazard “Punishment” (From Icons of Fright. 20 June 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
William De Vaull
- Sibling Rivalry: The Top 10 Fictional Siblings in Film (From SoundOnSight. 18 June 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Porno For Pyros Fans, There's Good News Coming Your Way (From Huffington Post. 19 August 2013, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 5 Essential Alice In Chains Songs (From Obsessed with Film. 3 July 2013, 4:10 AM, PDT)