Rejoice! The weekend is upon us! Some of you are getting ready to go catch Prometheus. Some of you are just going to kick back, relax at home and have a beer. Well either way, what better way to kick it off than with Icons Of Fright’s “Song Of The Week”! Last week, we gave ya a little Megadeth, this week? How ’bout a little Alice In Chains? And since this is a horror site, I thought this would be their most appropriate tune to rock out to. Whatever your plans are, we wish you well and encourage you crank this one! Have a great weekend faithful Fright Fans!
And as a bonus, how ’bout a live version with Alice In Chain‘s current singer William DuVall. He’s pretty darned good, no?
- Rob Galluzzo
Similar News ItemsAlice in Chains
- McCready Is 5th 'Celeb Rehab' Patient to Die (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 February 2013, 7:46 AM, PST)
- Beyond Fright: Song Of The Week – My Vitriol “Grounded” (From Icons of Fright. 8 February 2013, 10:22 AM, PST)
- Beyond Fright: New Videos from Bring Me The Horizon & Alice In Chains! (From Icons of Fright. 23 January 2013, 9:26 PM, PST)
William De Vaull
- Alice In Chains' Jerry Cantrell To Be Honored By MusiCares (From Look to the Stars. 23 March 2012, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Alice In Chains Hosts Fantasy Football Charity Auction (From Look to the Stars. 17 January 2012, 5:45 AM, PST)
- Layne Staley Remembered: Wake-Up Video (From MTV Newsroom. 19 February 2010, 5:30 AM, PST)