Rejoice! The weekend is upon us! Some of you are getting ready to go catch Prometheus. Some of you are just going to kick back, relax at home and have a beer. Well either way, what better way to kick it off than with Icons Of Fright’s “Song Of The Week”! Last week, we gave ya a little Megadeth, this week? How ’bout a little Alice In Chains? And since this is a horror site, I thought this would be their most appropriate tune to rock out to. Whatever your plans are, we wish you well and encourage you crank this one! Have a great weekend faithful Fright Fans!
And as a bonus, how ’bout a live version with Alice In Chain‘s current singer William DuVall. He’s pretty darned good, no?
- Rob Galluzzo
Similar News ItemsAlice in Chains
- 'Singles' at 25: Cameron Crowe on Making the Definitive Grunge Movie (From Rolling Stone. 18 September 2017, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Cameron Crowe Announces Extended ‘Singles’ Soundtrack (From Variety - Film News. 2 February 2017, 12:58 PM, PST)
- MTV Classic to Replace VH1 Classic; New Network to Feature '90s Throwback Programming (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2016, 7:02 AM, PDT)
William De Vaull
- Metallica Joins I'm Listening Campaign For Mental Health And Suicide Prevention (From Look to the Stars. 7 September 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Sibling Rivalry: The Top 10 Fictional Siblings in Film (From SoundOnSight. 18 June 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- 5 Essential Alice In Chains Songs (From Obsessed with Film. 3 July 2013, 4:10 AM, PDT)