Matthew McConaughey and his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves finally tied the knot on Saturday, and Et has the exclusive Texas wedding details!
Alves is taking the groom's last name and is now officially Camila McConaughey, the star's rep tells People.com.
The theme of the wedding was "island beach meets Texas" with yellow and orange colors. Preps began two weeks ago: In the nuptials area of McConaughey's sprawling, nine-acre Austin, TX, property -- known as the Old Oak Estate -- there were wispy long white tents, and in the other section there was a Texas theme. Horseshoe pits, fire pits, washer pits and tether ball were all installed for the big day, and the entrance and walkways were enhanced with landscaping.
Related: McConaughey & Alves are Engaged
Estancia Churrascaria, a Brazilian steak house, catered the wedding with a menu that included Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. The gaucho »
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- Gardeners' World – TV review (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 11:01 PM, PST)
- Photo: Mark Wahlberg's "Gambler" Weight Loss (From Dark Horizons. 7 March 2014, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Photo: Mark Wahlberg Lost 61 Pounds for The Gambler (From Worst Previews. 7 March 2014, 6:10 PM, PST)
Magic Mike (2012)
- We love you, now change: What other actors are due for a McConaissance? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 6 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Olivia Munn Ready for a Pool Party in Sexy Esquire Photos (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 6 March 2014, 8:53 AM, PST)
- 'Sabotage': Joe Manganiello talks new trailer (and not being recognized in a strip club scene) -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 5 March 2014, 9:27 AM, PST)