Matthew McConaughey and his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves finally tied the knot on Saturday, and Et has the exclusive Texas wedding details!
Alves is taking the groom's last name and is now officially Camila McConaughey, the star's rep tells People.com.
The theme of the wedding was "island beach meets Texas" with yellow and orange colors. Preps began two weeks ago: In the nuptials area of McConaughey's sprawling, nine-acre Austin, TX, property -- known as the Old Oak Estate -- there were wispy long white tents, and in the other section there was a Texas theme. Horseshoe pits, fire pits, washer pits and tether ball were all installed for the big day, and the entrance and walkways were enhanced with landscaping.
Related: McConaughey & Alves are Engaged
Estancia Churrascaria, a Brazilian steak house, catered the wedding with a menu that included Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. The gaucho »
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- Win tickets to the Interstellar Irish premiere (From TheMovieBit. 25 October 2014, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- 'Interstellar' director Christopher Nolan says it's important 'to start looking up again' (From Hitfix. 24 October 2014, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey Just Keeps On Bein' Quotable (From Popsugar. 24 October 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- More New Footage In International Interstellar TV Spots (From ComicBookMovie. 25 October 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Gives Us Sneak Peek at "Magic Mike Xxl" Stripping Scene! (From TooFab. 24 October 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn's Feather Dress Looks Like Natalie Portman's in Black Swan: See the Ballerina Frock! (From Us Weekly. 23 October 2014, 4:16 AM, PDT)