Matthew McConaughey and his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves finally tied the knot on Saturday, and Et has the exclusive Texas wedding details!
Alves is taking the groom's last name and is now officially Camila McConaughey, the star's rep tells People.com.
The theme of the wedding was "island beach meets Texas" with yellow and orange colors. Preps began two weeks ago: In the nuptials area of McConaughey's sprawling, nine-acre Austin, TX, property -- known as the Old Oak Estate -- there were wispy long white tents, and in the other section there was a Texas theme. Horseshoe pits, fire pits, washer pits and tether ball were all installed for the big day, and the entrance and walkways were enhanced with landscaping.
Related: McConaughey & Alves are Engaged
Estancia Churrascaria, a Brazilian steak house, catered the wedding with a menu that included Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. The gaucho »
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- ‘The Dark Tower’: Stephen King Weighs in on Idris Elba as the Gunslinger in a New Featurette (From Collider.com. 26 June 2017, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Discover The Gunslinger With New Preview For ‘The Dark Tower’ (From The Playlist. 26 June 2017, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- The Dark Tower gets a new featurette: Legacy Of The Gunslinger (From The Hollywood News. 26 June 2017, 2:32 AM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- 50 Cent Says He's Turned On by Helen Mirren: 'She Just Has That Thing' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Violence Threatens to Erupt in Exclusive Clip from New Psychological Thriller Wichita (From DailyDead. 20 June 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Peter Dinklage-Starring ‘My Dinner with Hervé’ is Casting in L.A. (From Backstage. 12 June 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)