Matthew McConaughey and his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves finally tied the knot on Saturday, and Et has the exclusive Texas wedding details!
Alves is taking the groom's last name and is now officially Camila McConaughey, the star's rep tells People.com.
The theme of the wedding was "island beach meets Texas" with yellow and orange colors. Preps began two weeks ago: In the nuptials area of McConaughey's sprawling, nine-acre Austin, TX, property -- known as the Old Oak Estate -- there were wispy long white tents, and in the other section there was a Texas theme. Horseshoe pits, fire pits, washer pits and tether ball were all installed for the big day, and the entrance and walkways were enhanced with landscaping.
Related: McConaughey & Alves are Engaged
Estancia Churrascaria, a Brazilian steak house, catered the wedding with a menu that included Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. The gaucho »
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- Exclusive Interview: Director Gary Ross on his Civil War drama Free State of Jones (From HeyUGuys. 29 September 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Free State of Jones (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2016, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ninja Turtles’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Split Top Disc Sales Honors (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 4:12 PM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- Joe Manganiello Begins His Deathstroke Research For Ben Affleck's Solo Batman Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 27 September 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Snuggle Up on Romantic Turks and Caicos Vacation (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Reveals Why She Initially Didn't Want to Date Husband Joe Manganiello (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)