Matthew McConaughey and his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves finally tied the knot on Saturday, and Et has the exclusive Texas wedding details!
Alves is taking the groom's last name and is now officially Camila McConaughey, the star's rep tells People.com.
The theme of the wedding was "island beach meets Texas" with yellow and orange colors. Preps began two weeks ago: In the nuptials area of McConaughey's sprawling, nine-acre Austin, TX, property -- known as the Old Oak Estate -- there were wispy long white tents, and in the other section there was a Texas theme. Horseshoe pits, fire pits, washer pits and tether ball were all installed for the big day, and the entrance and walkways were enhanced with landscaping.
Related: McConaughey & Alves are Engaged
Estancia Churrascaria, a Brazilian steak house, catered the wedding with a menu that included Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. The gaucho »
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- They Came Together Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Good TV Ratings Bring Back Oscar Producers for Third Consecutive Year (From Alt Film Guide. 22 April 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Joe review: the violence inherent in the system (From FlickFilosopher. 22 April 2014, 4:44 AM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago (From Us Weekly. 23 April 2014, 2:42 AM, PDT)
- Dear Channing Tatum: 5 'Gambit' comic book stories we'd like to see in the film (From Hitfix. 20 April 2014, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn Talks Deliver Us From Evil, Mortdecai with Johnny Depp, and the Final Season of The Newsroom at WonderCon (From Collider.com. 19 April 2014, 10:04 PM, PDT)