Matthew McConaughey and his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves finally tied the knot on Saturday, and Et has the exclusive Texas wedding details!
Alves is taking the groom's last name and is now officially Camila McConaughey, the star's rep tells People.com.
The theme of the wedding was "island beach meets Texas" with yellow and orange colors. Preps began two weeks ago: In the nuptials area of McConaughey's sprawling, nine-acre Austin, TX, property -- known as the Old Oak Estate -- there were wispy long white tents, and in the other section there was a Texas theme. Horseshoe pits, fire pits, washer pits and tether ball were all installed for the big day, and the entrance and walkways were enhanced with landscaping.
Related: McConaughey & Alves are Engaged
Estancia Churrascaria, a Brazilian steak house, catered the wedding with a menu that included Brazilian top and bottom steak, chicken wrapped in bacon and pork sausages with cheese bread. The gaucho »
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- The Dark Tower review (From Den of Geek. 20 August 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – The Dark Tower (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Dark Tower review – sketchy sequel to Stephen King’s fantasy saga (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 August 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- After Soderbergh: See the Top 10 Box Office Track Records of Classic Indie Filmmakers (From Indiewire. 19 August 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Logan Lucky (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2017, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Review: Logan Lucky Races for the Big Score, Finishing Above Average (From Screen Anarchy. 18 August 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)