20 March 2017 11:10 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Perhaps that was just how Luke dressed for the Tosche Station.
In the picture of Luke, first posted by a fan account, it is clear Hamill is wearing a T-shirt under his tunic, and he is not wearing the character's leggings.
"For years Lucasfilm wouldn't release this pic-u can see the low-cut t-shirt under my tunic& I'm not wearing my leggings #StopInTheNameOfLove," Hamill tweeted to his more than 1.7 million followers.
- Ryan Parker
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Ron Howard confirmed as director on Han Solo feature (From ScreenDaily. 22 June 2017, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Ron Howard Will Direct the Han Solo 'Star Wars' Movie (From Movies.com. 22 June 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Ron Howard Is Perfect For ‘Han Solo’…At Least For Lucasfilm (From The Playlist. 22 June 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
Mark Hamill (I)
- Colin Trevorrow asked Rian Johnson to add “one little thing” to Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Lego Figures For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Offer Another Peek At Rose And A Stormtrooper Pilot (From We Got This Covered. 21 June 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars' Buzz: How Luke Skywalker's Story Will Continue, Plus: More on 'Episode VIII' and 'IX' (From Movies.com. 20 June 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Three Cases of Murder (1955)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Lucy Hale Apologizes For Fat Shaming Herself, Disables Instagram Comments (From ET Canada. 21 June 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Book of Henry’ (From Variety - Film News. 14 June 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)