We’d already heard that Timothee Chalamet (Call Me By Your Name), Elle Fanning (The Neon Demon), Selena Gomez (Spring Breakers) and Jude Law (The Young Pope) will be appearing in Woody Allen’s next film, and now comes word of the rest of the cast for the as-yet-untitled project.
Joining the aforementioned stars are Diego Luna (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story), Liev Schreiber (Ray Donovan), Annaleigh Ashford (Frozen), Rebecca Hall (Professor Marston and the Wonder Women), Cherry Jones (American Crime), Will Rogers (Bridge of Spies) and Kelly Rohrbach (Baywatch).
Plot details are being kept under wraps, but the project will reunite Allen with Amazon Studios, who recently released his film Cafe Society, as well as producing his TV debut Crisis in Six Scenes. Allen’s next film Wonder Wheel – starring Kate Winslet, Justin Timberlake, Juno Temple and James Belushi – is set to premiere at the New York Film Festival next month. »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsSelena Gomez
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Daddy Yankee Among Nominees for 2017’s Latin American Music Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Last Chance! Get the Best Coach Bags on Sale for Under $200 (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Francia Raisa Bares Scars From Selena Gomez Kidney Transplant at the Gym (From E! Online. 22 September 2017, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Disney’s New, Influencer-Led Mickey Mouse Club Releases Music Video For First Original Song (From Tubefilter News. 21 September 2017, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- Who Has Justin Timberlake Dated? See 10 Famous Women Who Rocked His Body (From Popsugar. 21 September 2017, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Little Big Town Jokes They're 'a Little Bit Frightened' for Tour With Kacey Musgraves, Midland (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- “The Disaster Artist”: September Oscar predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 22 September 2017, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Goes to Work Kissing On Woody Allen's Set (From TMZ. 21 September 2017, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Continues Chic Streak in NYC in Pinstripe Trench Coat and Flared Jeans -- See the Trendy Look! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)