Tyrese Gibson shared family photos on Instagram Wednesday saying he just wanted to co-parent his daughter after his ex-wife was granted a temporary restraining order against him.
The actor, 38, wrote his ex, Norma Mitchell Gibson, was “being bitter, resentful” and mean-spirited, and accused her of attacking him.
“All I wanna do is co/parent nothing else…… Please…. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt…… I’ve only prayed that your heart heals and we live our lives separately and peacefully on behalf of our daughter……,” he wrote on Instagram. “There’s someone out here for »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsTyrese Gibson
- Death Race 4 Trailer Brings Frankenstein Back from Hell (From MovieWeb. 18 October 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Fast & Furious 8: DVD boxsets to be won! (From Den of Geek. 16 October 2017, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘Fast & Furious 8’ On Blu-ray™ (From The Hollywood News. 16 October 2017, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- ‘Alien Invasion: S.U.M.1’ Picked Up By Gravitas Ventures in North America (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 13 October 2017, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Batman Vs. Two-Face Release Date Confirmed, Bonus Features Revealed (From We Got This Covered. 15 August 2017, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘I’m Sorry’: Andrea Savage Created a Comedy Filled With Uncomfortable Moments, But Is Never Dark (From Indiewire Television. 19 July 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
Samantha Lee (XII)
- Teacher, 32, Arrested on Sex Charges After Student Allegedly Brags About Sleeping with Her (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2017, 12:48 PM, PDT)